MacGyver Autobody & Collision provides dependable towing services in Scarborough and surrounding areas. If your vehicle has broken down, you can call and say, ‘bring it to MacGyver Autobody & Collision.’ We offer 24-hour towing service and are committed to providing a friendly, professional, and reliable service across the region.
Our auto body shop is an insurance-approved secure facility, and you can rely on us to handle all your paperwork. We are competitively priced and provide a hassle-free towing service that saves you money.
24/7 Emergency Towing
Most towing companies always charge you for towing, storing, releasing, and then re-towing your car or truck to the garage that will do the repairs. If your tow is off-warranty, you may be in for a surprise, as you might have to pay an extra charge for roadside assistance and emergencies.
If you are looking for a local towing company that offers reliable vehicle towing services, look no further than us. Call our towing hotline and have the flatbed driver bring your vehicle to our 7-acre video-monitored lot.
10 Essential Tips for Motorists During a Breakdown
As a motorist, you should keep yourself acquainted with essential tips to handle unforeseen situations:
1. Safety is your top priority, and you should always stay as calm as possible.
2. If it’s a minor accident and there are no significant injuries, you should consider moving your car to a safe place rather than being caught in driving traffic.
3. You should always make essential notes of physical damages if you are involved in an accident. It will help if you consider taking a photograph of the accident scene. A camera or mobile photography always comes in handy.
4. You should write down all the information about people involved in the accident using our accident report form.
5. Collect witness information if possible, and if the name of the insurance policyholder is different from the name of the driver, you should try to establish the relationship and note it down.
6. Never admit your fault even if you believe it was yours. (If you apologize, it can easily imply your fault.)
7. Don’t involve any third-party other than the police to discuss the accident in detail.
8. MacGyver Autobody & Collision can provide you with a free written estimate with a full and in-depth explanation of the repairs required. So, it is always better not to accept a cheque for the repair of your car until you are confident that it covers all the repairs.
9. Relax and do not feel pressured to send your car to an unfamiliar body shop. You can have it towed by MacGyver Autobody & Collision.
10. Once your car or truck is at our collision center, we will give you a hassle-free service for all insurance and non-insurance requirements.